We Show No Fear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Fear Clan!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im0x - Name + Level - Owners and Co-owners read please!

Go down 
+4
>nF|Jozza|
>nF|DarkLiberator|sR|
>nF|CraZyG0D|LoF|
>nF| Superbo0m
8 posters
AuthorMessage
>nF| Superbo0m

>nF| Superbo0m

Im0x - Name +  Level - Owners and Co-owners read please! Empty
PostSubject: Im0x - Name + Level - Owners and Co-owners read please!   Im0x - Name +  Level - Owners and Co-owners read please! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:55 pm

Hello.

First i want say my name are:

>nF|Superbo0m
>nF|TreeGnome
>nF|Im0x..

Easy to remember..

2th..

Terror just posted how to get back guid(e).

I just did but after 2minz it didnt work..When i tryed 5minz later..It worked and i have a ETkey..That means I DONT LOSE MY XP MORE!! lol! . But i lost my level with that etkey..
So anyone can give my level 22 back (Co-Leader)

Thanks very much

Gratsz,
>nF|TreeGnome
>nF|Superbo0m
>nF|Im0x
_______________________ lol! jocolor
Back to top Go down
>nF|CraZyG0D|LoF|

PostSubject: Re: Im0x - Name + Level - Owners and Co-owners read please!   Im0x - Name +  Level - Owners and Co-owners read please! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:32 pm

ok.. Why the hell are u co-leader?
U just joined and then left.. WTF?
Back to top Go down
>nF|DarkLiberator|sR|

>nF|DarkLiberator|sR|

PostSubject: Re: Im0x - Name + Level - Owners and Co-owners read please!   Im0x - Name +  Level - Owners and Co-owners read please! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:34 pm

Apparently he donated..... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
>nF|Jozza|

>nF|Jozza|

PostSubject: Re: Im0x - Name + Level - Owners and Co-owners read please!   Im0x - Name +  Level - Owners and Co-owners read please! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:10 pm

look mate one name only and ys i will once i get on the server
Back to top Go down
Sword

PostSubject: Re: Im0x - Name + Level - Owners and Co-owners read please!   Im0x - Name +  Level - Owners and Co-owners read please! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:15 am

yes he donated Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://security-corp.forumactif.org/index.htm
TeRRoRisBeAsT

PostSubject: Re: Im0x - Name + Level - Owners and Co-owners read please!   Im0x - Name +  Level - Owners and Co-owners read please! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:55 am

man, this is funny
hahahaa
Back to top Go down
>nF|TekNo!

>nF|TekNo!

PostSubject: Re: Im0x - Name + Level - Owners and Co-owners read please!   Im0x - Name +  Level - Owners and Co-owners read please! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:04 am

Don't set his level till I talk to Unholy, he said he didn't even send the money to the right person.
Back to top Go down
>nF|Fragma|

>nF|Fragma|

PostSubject: Re: Im0x - Name + Level - Owners and Co-owners read please!   Im0x - Name +  Level - Owners and Co-owners read please! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:14 am

>nF|CraZyG0D|LoF| wrote:
ok.. Why the hell are u co-leader?
U just joined and then left.. WTF?
He donated and unholy and jozza decided he got lv 22 so no sooking ok others hes helped us out....i dont see u's doin that in money terms...
Back to top Go down
>nF|CraZyG0D|LoF|

PostSubject: Re: Im0x - Name + Level - Owners and Co-owners read please!   Im0x - Name +  Level - Owners and Co-owners read please! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:26 pm

Lol man i didn't know why he got lvl 22 thw i was just wondering. anyways i thought he left...then he paid and came back? Wow.
Back to top Go down
>nF| Superbo0m

>nF| Superbo0m

PostSubject: Im0x - Name + Level - Owners and Co-owners read please!   Im0x - Name +  Level - Owners and Co-owners read please! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:57 pm

Okay. Hello Smile

My name i was thinking about: Im0x/Superbo0m/TreeGnome..

And my name would be >nF|Superbo0m

2. Yeh..I got Unholy on Xfire..And i talked..I just sended first to wrong person..And then i sended good one..just donated 80$-90$ (Forgot how much)..
And i will every day just donate 2$-5$..
Logic...U can talk unholy..Its okay..But im not lying to my clanmembers.. All people can ask him..I know i donated this time to his real mail..So now i hope and think its done Smile So dont worry..The other money i sended to wrong one are not back..But its just only 1 time, the wrong person have lucky... Wink

Gratsz,
Superbo0m,
Co-Leader.
Back to top Go down
>nF|CraZyG0D|LoF|

PostSubject: Re: Im0x - Name + Level - Owners and Co-owners read please!   Im0x - Name +  Level - Owners and Co-owners read please! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:46 pm

Oh alright nice..Maybe u can send me some *wink* ^^
Back to top Go down
>nF|TekNo!

>nF|TekNo!

PostSubject: Re: Im0x - Name + Level - Owners and Co-owners read please!   Im0x - Name +  Level - Owners and Co-owners read please! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:03 pm

Im0x wrote:
Okay. Hello Smile

2. Yeh..I got Unholy on Xfire..And i talked..I just sended first to wrong person..And then i sended good one..just donated 80$-90$ (Forgot how much)..
Logic...U can talk unholy..Its okay..But im not lying to my clanmembers.. All people can ask him..I know i donated this time to his real mail..So now i hope and think its done Smile So dont worry..The other money i sended to wrong one are not back..But its just only 1 time, the wrong person have lucky... Wink

Gratsz,
Superbo0m,
Co-Leader.

I didn't call you a lier, I just think its retarded that someone who just joined spent $90 for not even part ownership of a server.
Back to top Go down
>nF| Superbo0m

>nF| Superbo0m

PostSubject: lol   Im0x - Name +  Level - Owners and Co-owners read please! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:51 pm

Lol..U ever see my money..I got an Internet-Card..there more than millions cash on it..i just only payed for this clan =) Im not a lier..Ask unholy?

Gratsz,
Superbo0m
Back to top Go down
>nF| Superbo0m

>nF| Superbo0m

PostSubject: Re: Im0x - Name + Level - Owners and Co-owners read please!   Im0x - Name +  Level - Owners and Co-owners read please! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:53 pm

>nF|Log!caLlyX wrote:
Im0x wrote:
Okay. Hello Smile

Gratsz,
Superbo0m,
Co-Leader.

I didn't call you a lier, I just think its retarded that someone who just joined spent $90 for not even part ownership of a server.

but u think im lier??
Back to top Go down
>nF|CraZyG0D|LoF|

PostSubject: Re: Im0x - Name + Level - Owners and Co-owners read please!   Im0x - Name +  Level - Owners and Co-owners read please! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:50 am

SHE NEVER CALLED U A LIER!
Back to top Go down
>nF| Superbo0m

>nF| Superbo0m

PostSubject: Re: Im0x - Name + Level - Owners and Co-owners read please!   Im0x - Name +  Level - Owners and Co-owners read please! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:44 am

>nF|CraZyG0D|LoF| wrote:
SHE NEVER CALLED U A LIER!

Noonoo noo..i thought crazy..u know im from netherlands..and my english = bad lol
Its okay..But just want my level back and >nF|Jozza| Dont really believe me i was co-leader..Thats why i want back im waiting 3days!!@@!
Back to top Go down
>nF|CraZyG0D|LoF|

PostSubject: Re: Im0x - Name + Level - Owners and Co-owners read please!   Im0x - Name +  Level - Owners and Co-owners read please! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Okay it's all cleared out just chill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im0x - Name + Level - Owners and Co-owners read please!   Im0x - Name +  Level - Owners and Co-owners read please! Empty

Back to top Go down

Im0x - Name + Level - Owners and Co-owners read please!
Page 1 of 1