We Show No Fear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Fear Clan!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT)

Go down 
+4
>nF|TekNo!
>nF|Nexus
Jake
>nF|CraZyG0D|LoF|
8 posters
AuthorMessage
>nF|CraZyG0D|LoF|

H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT) Empty
PostSubject: H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT)   H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:33 pm

Hey guys hopefully all of you know what H1n1/swineflu is..
Well now its turning worse and worse.
They have the vaccine is Canada and America but i request you NOT to get it. Why?
-has lots of mercury (You get cancer wayy ealier than most)
-They're putting h1n1 into you 15% get it.
-Even if u get the flu shot u still get the flu right? same thing here.
- there are hundreds of resonans..DO YOUR rescearch and decide.

How can you Prevent this?

-Wash your hands after washroom,before u eat, after u eat,etc
-buy hand sanitizer
-take a bath 1 or 2+ times a day (PLEASE)
-Wash your face
-don't drink/eat others things(even blood related people)
-If your sick STAY HOME!

This is how H1N1 was created beleive me or not. A guy banged a pig. I'm not liying same thing with aids but with a monkey instead!!)
THANKS

Last edited by >nF|CraZyG0D|LoF| on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT)   H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:28 pm

Nice little guide but a few things were off. They are putting H1N1 virus in you but its inactive(dead) or very weakend so your body builds an immunity against it(just like shots for measles,mumps, rebella,etc). The shot is only good for H1N1 not for the seasonal flu. They say the only people that really need it is, Pregnant mothers, senior citizen, and healthy adults ages 25-64. Since im not that age im not getting it even though the Military wants me too. Theydont have enough of the vaccine out yet, so why should i get it when someone that really needs it can? just follow the advice here, stay clean, dont eat/drink after others, etc and you should be good.many ppl are making a big deal outta this Virus. Most people that get it, only have a mild sickness for around 1 week. young chilren and old adults are the ones that can get serious sickness or death from it.
Back to top Go down
>nF|CraZyG0D|LoF|

PostSubject: Re: H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT)   H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:15 pm

Yeah that too.
I doubt i"m gunna get it.
Back to top Go down
>nF|Nexus

>nF|Nexus

PostSubject: Re: H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT)   H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:52 pm

Now who the fuck would fuck a pig? Question

It just makes me wonder

and hell now FLU SHOTS DO NOT WORK.

H1N1 mist or shot not sure!
Back to top Go down
>nF|TekNo!

>nF|TekNo!

PostSubject: Re: H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT)   H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:59 am

>nF|Nexus wrote:
Now who the fuck would fuck a pig? Question

It just makes me wonder

and hell now FLU SHOTS DO NOT WORK.

H1N1 mist or shot not sure!

I heard for some reason President Obama's daughters are not getting the vaccine...
Back to top Go down
>nF|Nexus

>nF|Nexus

PostSubject: Re: H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT)   H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:19 am

Strange =/ Suspect
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT)   H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:22 am

I dont see how you can get an Influenza(FLU) virus from having sex with a pig? So i can't believe that. You cant really compare that to the AIDS thing, thats completely different. Until I know some proof i wont believe someone had sex with a pig. Well i take that back, i wont believe someone had sex with a pig and started new strands of the Influenza Virus from sexual intercourse with another species.
Back to top Go down
>nF|TekNo!

>nF|TekNo!

PostSubject: Re: H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT)   H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:27 am

Jake wrote:
I dont see how you can get an Influenza(FLU) virus from having sex with a pig? So i can't believe that. You cant really compare that to the AIDS thing, thats completely different. Until I know some proof i wont believe someone had sex with a pig. Well i take that back, i wont believe someone had sex with a pig and started new strands of the Influenza Virus from sexual intercourse with another species.

huh? lol
Back to top Go down
>nF|Nexus

>nF|Nexus

PostSubject: Re: H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT)   H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 5:44 am

Im lost scratch

I need more study cause im to rabbit so i need to ask santa if i can have a brain Very Happy
Back to top Go down
>nF|CraZyG0D|LoF|

PostSubject: Re: H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT)   H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:38 pm

Search it up
man had sex with a pig in mexico.
THen the virus spread there then everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sword

PostSubject: Re: H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT)   H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:30 pm

a lot of peron in Paris habe H1N1 but me i don't have Smile i never am sick Smile
Back to top Go down
http://security-corp.forumactif.org/index.htm
>nF|Fragma|

>nF|Fragma|

PostSubject: Re: H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT)   H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:14 am

Well me jozza and unholy live in australia and we fine were more worried about the fire season.......
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT)   H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:15 am

The Swine Flu(aka H1N1,aka Influenza A) didnt orgianlly start in mexico:P u must hace did some wrong research.....read this(im sure a child didnt have sex with a pig,read it all)

The first Swine flu viruses were isolated in 1930 in the United States in pigs.

The most famous early swine flu outbreak in humans was in 1976 at Fort Dix, New Jersey where four soldiers who were previously healthy contracted the virus and developed pneumonia diagnosed by X-ray with other symptoms of the flu. One died as a result. The virus was thought to have circulated approximately a month in the close quarters of the group in basic training but not outside the group, then it disappeared.

In the fall of 1988, a previously healthy 32-year-old pregnant woman was hospitalized for pneumonia and died 8 days later. A swine H1N1 flu virus was detected. Four days before getting sick, the patient visited a county fair swine exhibition where there was widespread influenza-like illness among the swine.

The 2009 pandemic of Influenza A, Novel H1N1 "swine flu" was first detected in late March 2009. This new strain of virus has been tracked back to a child from a small village in Mexico (where there was close proximity to hog farms) as the probable first infected individual.
The village was La Gloria, a small town in southern Mexico. La Gloria has about 3,000 people, and it is now believed the first human cases of the Novel H1N1 Influenza probably started there. The first known person to have contracted the 2009 H1N1 Influenza was a young boy named Edgar Hernandez from La Gloria. He survived the virus.

Although a particular pig farm in Mexico was thought to have perhaps had the first case of the flu among pigs, the Mexican government tested and found no evidence of that at the farm. It is now believed that the first case among pigs was more likely at a different farm in Texas.

The first cases in the US were discovered in March and early April in Southern California and near San Antonio, Texas.

Since then the World Health Organization (WHO) has declared a Pandemic. That means that it is world wide and spreading quickly from human to human. The pandemic has continued with increasing spread human to human around the globe.

As you can tell it didnt start in Mexico
Back to top Go down
>nF|WARLORD|LoF|

PostSubject: Re: H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT)   H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:09 am

what does this have to do with anything?
Back to top Go down
>nF|DarkLiberator|sR|

>nF|DarkLiberator|sR|

PostSubject: Re: H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT)   H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:40 am

I dislike people who give out false information about something.
Back to top Go down
>nF|CraZyG0D|LoF|

PostSubject: Re: H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT)   H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:45 pm

On myy news channel and al over ontario its saying it started in mexico..
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT)   H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT) EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:14 am

just saying what i got from a legit military site

for those who think im lying.....I dont care, believe what you think is right, no matter what anyone says the Flu is here so do your best to avoid it

Yeah everyone has their own opinion and the media is messed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT)   H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT) Empty

Back to top Go down

H1N1 (VERY IMPORTANT)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Show No Fear  :: General Chat-
Jump to: