We Show No Fear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Fear Clan!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101

Go down 
+4
ganggreen
>nF|Jozza|
>nF|Fragma|
>nF|CraZyG0D|LoF|
8 posters
AuthorMessage
>nF|CraZyG0D|LoF|

How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101 Empty
PostSubject: How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101   How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:23 am

Hey guys here is how to spot an auto/oldschool bot quick and easy for those who need the tips and all the help!

HERES HOW TO SPOT AN AUTOBOTTER!!
360 degree Spin - whenever they got shot and they spins 360, or whenever they spins around just to shoot an enemy.

Auto Killspams- a few autobots have this feature whereby whenever a player uses an autobot and kills someone, the autobot will automatically shout this out. for eg, :"hey abcdef, u got killed under my hands for 106 times!!."

Scope walking when holding a sniper rifle-this is very easy to spot, if u see a player walking around with a sniper rifle having scope enabled - that itself proves he is using an autobot.

Automatic Advertising- autobots sometimes will display or advertise the type of autobots and where u can download them. for eg, :"Crusher666flex download it at aimbots.net"

THESE ARE SOME GUIDES

DBA-this DBA issue i must say is a very tough and u cannot soley base on this to spot and auto. if u spec someone and he/she doesnt have dead body aim (DBA) he or she might be a pro player or he/she is using an auto bot. most pro players can avoid dba situations easily so this itself is not good enough to prove he/she is using an autobot.

180-this is like DBA issue which i addres earlier on. during the past, 180 turns will only prove to admins speccing u that u are indeed using an autobot. but nowdays, scripts are written in cfgs to allow oldsch bots to even turn 180. so in my judgement, this itself is not good enough to spot an auto.

Enemy Recognition- this means for example, when you are playing in an axis team, u aim at the opposite team whose wearing axis uniform. the differene between old school bots and auto bots in this situation is reaction. an old school bot will pause and take time to aim at opponents wearing his team's uniform but an autobotter wont ever hesistate sometimes its beyond his control will automatically aim and shoot the enemy even though the enemy is wearing his team uniform. but pls take note to this, because nowadays most old sch player will use n7 to set their "aim at function" to aim at opposite team. nonetheless, reaction is the key to spot this.

Accuracy and Ping- ping and accuracy works together most of the time. if a high pinger has very high accuracy, he/she might be using a sniper, panzer , just started playing the game or even shoot someone from the back at spawn area will give high accuracy. the key idea to spot this is the duration of the player. if he/she plays for quite some time and have high ping and high accuracy of which it is over 50% he/she is very suspicious of using an autobot.

The bottom line is this, as we move forward to the future, there are many cfgs and scripts created to make old school bots like auto bots. but please don get confuse with them and start !kick or even !banning players. Just remember with High Accuracy, High ping, have very strong enemy recognition,no dba and 180 -360 spins he/she is most likely using an autobot.

Hopefully whatever i said earlier helps new/experienced admins on how to spot an auto botter.

CraZyG0D cheers

Last edited by >nF|CraZyG0D|LoF| on Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:48 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
>nF|Fragma|

>nF|Fragma|

PostSubject: Re: How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101   How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:27 am

Thxs for that knunkl3z Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
>nF|CraZyG0D|LoF|

PostSubject: Re: How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101   How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:52 am

No problem Fragma!
Back to top Go down
>nF|Jozza|

>nF|Jozza|

PostSubject: Re: How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101   How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:43 am

yeah thnx knucklez that will help me spot em a lot better
Back to top Go down
>nF|Fragma|

>nF|Fragma|

PostSubject: Re: How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101   How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:19 am

Yer same...
Back to top Go down
>nF|Jozza|

>nF|Jozza|

PostSubject: Re: How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101   How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:31 pm

urgh you already said that and i yes i know it works!
Back to top Go down
ganggreen

ganggreen

PostSubject: Re: How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101   How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:56 pm

thx
in paserver thought there were some but actually that were awesome players
but now i will be able to spot them thx
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101   How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:14 pm

There is something i forgot what it is, i have it in my cfg for when i am in scrims like u press the key its binded to and u automatically do a 180 degree spin i do it when im throwing arty cans but the best advice i can give is go to an aimbot server( use a differnt name of course) and just watch how they play. But i'll give you credit you did a great job on what to look for if someone is botting
Back to top Go down
>nF|TekNo!

>nF|TekNo!

PostSubject: Re: How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101   How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:43 pm

I used to know that 180 spin thing, but I forgot it. I can mouse flick pretty good now, Very Happy so it doesn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
>nF|CraZyG0D|LoF|

PostSubject: Re: How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101   How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:10 am

lol i can flidk it too =D w.e that means lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101   How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:55 am

wow this guide was impressive...
Back to top Go down
>nF|Fragma|

>nF|Fragma|

PostSubject: Re: How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101   How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:13 am

Yer hopefully it helps every 1
Back to top Go down
>nF|CraZyG0D|LoF|

PostSubject: Re: How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101   How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:44 pm

Frama uu said it helped u and u said that agian plz dont spamm post
Back to top Go down
>nF|Nexus

>nF|Nexus

PostSubject: Re: How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101   How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:50 am

Thanks for posting this Smile
Back to top Go down
>nF|Jozza|

>nF|Jozza|

PostSubject: Re: How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101   How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:43 am

TekNo! wrote:
I used to know that 180 spin thing, but I forgot it. I can mouse flick pretty good now, Very Happy so it doesn't really matter.

lol who does a 180 spin when you playig
Back to top Go down
>nF|T-R3x|LoF|

>nF|T-R3x|LoF|

PostSubject: Re: How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101   How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:34 am

>nF|Jozza| wrote:
TekNo! wrote:

lol who does a 180 spin when you playig

Ghaha lolzzz
Back to top Go down
>nF|Fragma|

>nF|Fragma|

PostSubject: Re: How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101   How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:50 pm

TekNo! wrote:
I use it sometimes.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101   How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to spot an auto/oldskool aimbotter 101
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Show No Fear  :: Help Section-
Jump to: