We Show No Fear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Fear Clan!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SCRIM TEAM!!!!

Go down 
+8
>nF|CraZyG0D|LoF|
TeRRoRisBeAsT
Terror
>nF|Fragma|
>nF|T-R3x|LoF|
Jake
>nF|Jozza|
nF|Fu$ion|LoF
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sword

SCRIM TEAM!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIM TEAM!!!!   SCRIM TEAM!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 5:47 pm

>nF|$PARTAN|LoF wrote:

i am the new scrim leader
Back to top Go down
http://security-corp.forumactif.org/index.htm
>nF|$PARTAN|LoF

>nF|$PARTAN|LoF

PostSubject: Re: SCRIM TEAM!!!!   SCRIM TEAM!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:27 am

um u have to ask him
Back to top Go down
>nF|Nexus

>nF|Nexus

PostSubject: Re: SCRIM TEAM!!!!   SCRIM TEAM!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:03 am

Yo Fusion when can i get my tryout like you said on oct 2?
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: SCRIM TEAM!!!!   SCRIM TEAM!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:41 am

hahaha good times when i created the reserve team brings back old memories Razz

Anyways, this is ONLY A SUGGESTION.

Take only 4-7 players of the clan, the Elite players(actually the good players,not the ones that just think they are), and train them to play Defensive and Offensive maps.

Instead of gettting A defensive and offence team. On he tryouts(what i personally used to do) was have the guy trying out, do his best,go all out.

make goals they have to have by the end of the map. This is an example what i used to do, not telling you to do this but think about it, Complete/Defend the objective while maintaing ehh 43%+ accuracy, in Smg(thompson/mp40),pistol, pretty much your main weapons you use and have a 3 to 1 Kill/Death Ratio( if they are good with teamwork and/or getting the objective finished/defended they can have 37%+ accuracy with a 2 to 1 kill/death ratio(2kills per death).

Make sure they play well with all classes of course and without adren. Simply if they dont meet the goals they arent on the team. Ive played ET around 5 years(2-3 has mostly been scrimming), setting goals like that really help, mostly it helps decide who can be on the team or not. Sorry if you dont like this idea...just a suggestion, trying to help your scrim team out.

Always remember as a scrim leader clan members will get mad at you for kicking them off the team or not letting them on, but do whats best for your clan. The more scrims you win, the more respect you bring to your clan

If you can practice in a real scrim server, the one nF had before wasnt a scrim server. Adren cant be on,has to be on stopwatch mode, friendly fire on, no mods, special ok3's,cfg's etc, Just the very basic stuff. Like try to host your own server....Thats the settings you want.

Anyways hope you like the idea and at least think about trying it out. If you ever got any scrim questions, im the guy too talk to, im here to help you guys out if you need it.
Back to top Go down
Sword

PostSubject: Re: SCRIM TEAM!!!!   SCRIM TEAM!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:47 pm

I was in Scrim Team in old nF 1 year ago. It's a good idea, and if I can i want to join ST again
Back to top Go down
http://security-corp.forumactif.org/index.htm
>nF|CraZyG0D|LoF|

PostSubject: Re: SCRIM TEAM!!!!   SCRIM TEAM!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:49 pm

Yeah me too i still remember Jake from then.
I like his Idea
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: SCRIM TEAM!!!!   SCRIM TEAM!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:36 pm

>nF|CraZyG0D|LoF| wrote:
Yeah me too i still remember Jake from then.
I like his Idea

Those were the good days, when i wasactually active. I remember we scrimmed FL clan, and was the only guy on the scrim team that had beenan played on a real scrim server LOL. We still won though 3-0
Back to top Go down
>nF|CraZyG0D|LoF|

PostSubject: Re: SCRIM TEAM!!!!   SCRIM TEAM!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:48 am

Yeah those membories..FUN FUN
Now ive been on many scrim servers.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: SCRIM TEAM!!!!   SCRIM TEAM!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:14 am

Yeah those were the days i used to be active everyday:P I still scrim every now and then, not as uch as used to though before i joined the first noFear clan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCRIM TEAM!!!!   SCRIM TEAM!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SCRIM TEAM!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2