We Show No Fear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Fear Clan!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Custom Art Section

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
>nF|TekNo!

>nF|TekNo!

The New Custom Art Section Empty
PostSubject: The New Custom Art Section   The New Custom Art Section EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:14 am

New Custom Art Section I posted! You can post anything here from videos to pictures of ET to sigs! Anything you have or made of ET please post!

(If you did not make something please put credit to the person who did, I hate plagiarism Sad)

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sword

PostSubject: Re: The New Custom Art Section   The New Custom Art Section EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:28 pm

>nF|TekNo! wrote:
New Custom Art Section I posted! You can post anything here from videos to pictures of ET to sigs! Anything you have or made of ET please post!

(If you did not make something please put credit to the person who did, I hate plagiarism Sad)

Thanks! Very Happy
use a copyright
Back to top Go down
http://security-corp.forumactif.org/index.htm
>nF|TekNo!

>nF|TekNo!

PostSubject: Re: The New Custom Art Section   The New Custom Art Section EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:53 pm

Sword wrote:
>nF|TekNo! wrote:

Thanks! Very Happy
use a copyright

You can't just say you copyright something it has to be documented otherwise it doesn't mean crap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Custom Art Section   The New Custom Art Section Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Custom Art Section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Show No Fear  :: Custom Art-
Jump to: